I know I’ve been quiet. This was originally my place for all things related to my pregnancy and life… kind of like my online diary for ayone to see. Of recent, I’ve been feeling really uninspired and unmotivated which sucks. But it’s irrelevant – we were ready for 2014 after the last few months we have had and we are glad it is here. Me & TRMan saw in the New Year together which coincided with out first anniversary (again).
This year is all about progress for me in pretty much all areas of my life – health, fitness, love, housekeeping, knowledge and experience. I’ve already purchased my juicer and now just need a blender. I have insanity but I’m looking into getting the T25 workout – 25 minutes a day of intense workouts sounds a bit more up my street in all honesty!
So the aims:
- Start my diet change with a juice detox and then stick to a regular healthy eating lifestyle.
- Integrate juices into my daily lifestyle.
- Exercise at least 5 days a week
- Get out more! I don’t like the cold at all, so in the winter me and Shy hardly leave the house which isn’t good for Shy and probably isn’t healthy for me… But it’s just so cold out
- Enjoy, accept and continue to build up my relationship with TRMan, helping each other succeed and progress. With the occasional disagreement no doubt (guys always think they’re right and sometimes you just have to stroke their ego and hold your tongue!)
- Continue talking to Shy, playing and helping her to learn and discover more. More messy, exploring play.
- Less dummy for Shy.
- Find a way to get Shy eating better.
- Get the house to a level I want – new furniture, less clutter, room changes, paint changes, organisation that can be maintained making less to do at the end of the day (doesn’t everyone want this?!)
- Dinner every night. Some meal planning skills need to be learnt and demonstrated here otherwise I can be very wasteful or just stuck for a good idea on tired days.
- Knowledge and experience – I need to reconnect with my faith and become strong in it. I need to decide what I want to do this year and do it whether it’s education, work, work experience in a hospital or antenatal clinic preferably or planning for a new family member (later on in the year). I need to find something and be sure. Right now I’m still a bit lost.
- And a family holiday as well. Much needed, much deserved and Shy should see the world.
That’s pretty much my year in a list. Whether it happens or not, only the Lord knows but on my side I will work towards it.